Insurance
bert
2016-08-18 14:09:08 UTC
Any suggestions for Defender with a few accessories fitted including a
snorkel!!. I've had it refused for that and two quotes on
Comparethemarkets for 10,000, yes 10,000 Bps
Accessories
snorkel
window guards
A frame (plastic) with 2 lamps
Chequer plate
NAS rear step
How are NFU these days. I ue3d to be with them but then they hiked their
prices.
bert
eddie.d
2016-08-18 19:36:16 UTC
I use Adrian Flux.

They have an amazing 4x4 policy where all your accessories are insured as well as the vehicle.

I would recommend them to anyone.

And there very reasonably priced.
bert
2016-08-18 20:50:25 UTC
Post by eddie.d
I use Adrian Flux.
They have an amazing 4x4 policy where all your accessories are insured
as well as the vehicle.
I would recommend them to anyone.
And there very reasonably priced.
Thanks I'll give them a try.
Some insurers refused to give me a quote as soon as I mentioned Snorkel
because it implied off road use. I should have asked them to define what
they meant by off road. Green lanes are roads but during into a field
used as a temporary car park at a show is off the road.
bert
bert
2016-08-20 11:53:25 UTC
Post by bert
Post by eddie.d
I use Adrian Flux.
They have an amazing 4x4 policy where all your accessories are insured
as well as the vehicle.
I would recommend them to anyone.
And there very reasonably priced.
Thanks I'll give them a try.
Some insurers refused to give me a quote as soon as I mentioned Snorkel
because it implied off road use. I should have asked them to define
what they meant by off road. Green lanes are roads but during into a
field used as a temporary car park at a show is off the road.
Just saved £70 with Adrian Flux compared to LV=
Thanks for the tip.
--
bert